Trades Hall, Lancaster

This hand painted sign once stood above the entrance to the Lancaster Trades Hall. The swashes on the letters ‘As’  and letter ‘R’ are unusual. The grand Georgian building (Fenton House) was converted to accommodate the Trades Hall around 1830. The sign was removed when the building was redeveloped as offices in the late 1990s. Location:Continue reading “Trades Hall, Lancaster”